CARMAhealth provides comprehensive primary care for addiction and related behavioral and medical disorders.
Our providers adopt a positive, collaborative approach and integrate primary medicine, behavioral health and care management to promote lasting recovery, encourage self-care and improve treatment outcomes.
- Primary Medical Care – both short and long-term care provided by a primary care practitioner.
- Behavioral Health Services – assessment, diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric and other complex disorders.
- Addiction Recovery Support – our experienced, professional staff is trained in addiction medicine and psychiatry.
- Medication Therapy – we offer and encourage the use of safe, evidence-based medication therapy approaches to management of substance use disorders. Our providers are licensed and trained to responsibly manage buprenorphine and naltrexone therapy.
- Telehealth Services – remote healthcare services via a secure live video link with your provider.