Individuals with substance use disorders need access to healthcare like everyone else, but their care should also respect the unique challenges of managing addiction and recovery. Our providers practice preventive care and treat acute concerns like the common cold as well as providing chronic disease management for diabetes, Hepatitis C, hypertension, and other health concerns.
- Chronic Medical Management
- Diabetes care
- Hepatitis C
- General preventative care
- Health screening
- Annual physical examination
- Well woman examination
- STD Testing and Treatment
- Dietary Consultation
- Minor Office Procedures
- Ambulatory/Outpatient Detoxification
Behavioral Health Services
CARMAhealth practitioners believe that no one knows the client better than the client himself or herself. Research has demonstrated that patients who are active participants in making their own treatment plan achieve better outcomes, and have a better understanding of their treatment. Our goal is a collaborative relationship that is built upon each client’s unique abilities.
- Medication Therapy for Substance Use Disorders
- Buprenorphine (oral, injectable and implant)
- Other FDA and off-label treatments
- Naltrexone (Vivitrol)
- Major Depression
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Co-Occurring Pain Disorders
- Individual and Group Counseling
Addiction and Medication Therapy
We provide “stigma-free” care that is informed by the science of addiction and recovery. Unlike most of mainstream medicine, we view addiction as a chronic condition that responds to treatment and improves over time. Our team provides a non-judgmental environment for healthcare designed for individuals working through addiction and recovery. Our approach is multi-faceted and includes primary healthcare, behavioral healthcare, and the use of safe, evidence-based medication therapy modalities.
CARMAhealth is committed to remaining at the forefront of healthcare science and technology. We offer remote telehealth services via a secure, encrypted live video link to your provider. Access to our telehealth service is available directly through our website, offering our clients direct access to care from virtually any location and often at “nontraditional” office hours.
- Remote Monitoring and Admissions
- Remote Education and Advice
- Individual Medical and Behavioral Health Services