Stigma-free care that is informed by the science of addiction and recovery.
AUSTIN, TX – April 3, 2018. CARMAhealth (Collaborative Addiction Recovery Management & Assistance) is announcing the grand opening of its new office for outpatient healthcare services on April 9, 2018, and is currently accepting new patients in Central Austin and Dripping Springs offices. CARMAhealth is the only healthcare practice in Central Texas specializing in full service, addiction-focused primary medical, psychiatric and therapeutic counseling all under one roof.
CARMAhealth provides primary medical and psychiatric healthcare through the lifespan. CARMAhealth providers are uniquely qualified to deliver skilled and stigma-free care while respecting the unique challenges of managing addiction and recovery. Clients can be seen for preventative care and common illnesses like cold or flu and can also receive more complex care for concerns like depression or Hepatitis C, in the context of substance use disorders.
The practice will provide:
- Primary Medical Care – both short and long-term care provided by a primary care practitioner.
- Behavioral Health Services – assessment, diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric and other complex disorders.
- Addiction Recovery Support – our experienced, professional staff is trained in addiction medicine and psychiatry.
- Medication Therapy – we offer and encourage the use of safe, evidence-based medication therapy approaches to management of substance use disorders. Our providers are licensed and trained to responsibly manage buprenorphine and naltrexone therapy.
- Telehealth Services – remote healthcare services via a secure live video link with your provider.
- Facility Medical Management and Directorship – Onsite/ Offsite/ Remote/ Concierge in-home services.
Dripping Springs Healthcare, a primary psychiatric practice, has joined the CARMAhealth family to extend services beyond Austin into the Hill Country. CARMAhealth founder, Dr. Carlos Tirado, a recognized expert and thought leader in addiction psychiatry, commented, “Unlike most of mainstream medicine, we view addiction as a chronic condition that responds to treatment and improves over time. We provide a more comprehensive, adaptive and effective model of care to disrupt and eventually reverse the course of the disorder one person at a time.” Contact Dr. Carlos Tirado for additional information (512) 212-4670.
This place was great for me my life has changed an I feel great now. Thanks Carma!
Dr. Powell is amazing, as well as the staff. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.
Excellent mental health professionals in Austin!!! They truly care about their patients by offering first-class services!!
|Week Days||8:00 – 5:00|
- Central Austin Office
630 West 34th Street Suite 301
Austin, TX 78705
- Dripping Springs Office
13830 Sawyer Ranch Road Suite 301
Dripping Springs, TX 78620
- Pompano Beach Office
150 E. Sample Road, Suite 320
Pompano Beach, FL 33064